06 July 2017

JUNE 2017

This update has been a long, long time coming. Bits and pieces, here and there, all needing to be pulled together. I've had some refreshing encounters, and projects, that have taken my feet off the ground, occasionally.
 
The recent floods - May 2017 -  in SRI LANKA moved me to initiate a 'Felting Spree' of Cobweb Felt Scarves and One-Day Workshops in my Studio. The money collected through the generosity of my Good Ladies, and others, went to  the Flood Relief

TOURING  New ZEALAND early 2017
I left one concerned husband - almost tugging at my skirt...joking! - and went with my sister, Sandra, on a tour across the land of the long white cloud, NEW ZEALAND

Our 12-day Tour with TRAVELMARVEL was exceptional  as was the flight with AIR NEW ZEALAND. The spectacular, picturesque landscape there is legendary. The geysers, the glowworm caves, the southern Alps, FRANZ JOSEF Glacier, mountains, lakes and valleys, MILFORD SOUND, and so much more.

Our stand-out Hotels were HOTEL IBIS in Wellington, COPTHORNE HOTEL in Queenstown, SCENIC HOTEL in Dunedin and PEPPERS BLUEWATER in Lake Tekapo. For sightseeing one has got to take in ROTORUA, WELLINGTON, QUEENSTWON, DUNEDIN and LAKE TEKAPO

PRESS HERE FOR IMAGES OF THE TRIP
PRESS BLUE FOR LINKS TO HOTELS, etc
 
 

No comments: